Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Maine Maritime Museum

I had a very exciting wholesale order placed the other day...Maine Maritime Museum!  Located in Bath, this is such a beautiful museum and they have a gorgeous gift shop full of wonderful things.  I was pleased to deliver soap and find that I was the first soap for sale in their shop.

Here are some pictures I thought that I would share with you from when i dropped off the soap.

It was a very foggy day the day I delivered soaps. I couldn't see the water.   They museum is located right on the banks of the Kennebec River in charming Bath, The City of Ships.   Maine Maritime Museum's 20-acre campus provides activities and attractions.

When you enter the main building, there is a grand hallway with all sorts of great Maritime items. 



Inside the main entrance and to the right, is the gift shop.


I hope that you have a chance to visit, if you are in the area.  And be sure to look for my soaps!

No comments: