Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What Is My Top Selling Soap?

Can you guess what my top selling soap is?   I was surprised to find in my website stats from the whole year of 2011 a new top seller.  It is not what I thought it was!

Today over on my FaceBook page I invited fans to comment on what they thought the top selling soap was.  What is your guess?  Head over to the fan page and submit your answer.  

 http://www.facebook.com/CascoBaySoap

I will draw a random winner from all the comments and send them 1 bar of the top selling soap anywhere in the USA.
If you are not on FaceBook, you can still play!  Leave you comment here and I will include it in the drawing. 
What is your guess?  Here are a few of my soaps to get you thinking...(but these are not necessarily the top seller)

Is it Gardeners Scrub?  (popular in the Spring when gardeners are putting in seedlings and need an extra scrubby soap)


Pink Grapefruit?  (my personal favorite)


Oatmeal, Honey & Milk?  (sweet & toasty, this is a favorite among young fans)


Or is it Peppermint Oatmeal?  (one fan keeps a bar next to his alarm clock and sniffs it everyday when the alarm goes off to start his morning)


What do you think?

No comments: