Monday, February 13, 2012

Some Quick Cookie Love...

Valentines Day is tomorrow!  But I have a quick cookie recipe for you if you want to make something yummy for your family or friends.

Link to Shortbread Hearts on Martha Stewart.com:


I made these lovely Shortbread Hearts dipped in chocolate over the weekend.  I made the dough on Friday night in no time flat, one bowl means easy peasy clean up.   The dough sat in the fridge overnight and then on Saturday I warmed it up a bit, rolled it out and cut out sweet little hearts.  Dipping them in chocolate makes them a bit more special and really not that hard to do at all!

We had these for a light desert after a night of homemade pizza with friends.  The cookies are sturdy enough and not sticky or gooey to easily bag up and give away.   I slide a few into a clear cellophane bag, tied with a ribbon and this cute little FREE printable tag and delivered them to a dear friend. 

Link to tag over on Eighteenn 25 Blog: 


I love to bake and I love to share! 

No comments: