Thursday, November 4, 2010

Craft Fair Season Begins!



I have been busy busy busy.  I will confess to you that I took on a temporary part time job (at Macy's putting up the Christmas trim, trees, garland, making bows etc.) and this has proven to be more of a time commitment than I expected.  AND during my busiest time of year...what was I thinking?  But, it will all be over soon and I can get back on track and blogging for you every week day and keeping you up to date on all the Casco Bay Soap Co. happenings!

So, in the meantime, I have been labeling and making soap, laundry detergents, working on holiday packaging and the website re-design after work.  Phew!  AND preparing for the first craft show of the season. 

This Saturday I will be selling soap at the All Military Holiday Fair @ Brunswick High School in Brunswick, ME.  I sold at this fair last year and it is a great event, full of a variety of handmade, local goods.  Including hand knit and sewn items, fun dip mixes, jams, jellies and pickles, ceramics, felted items and so much more.   I will have my bars of soap available for sale as well as lots of bars pre-wrapped in some great Holiday packaging.  Come on down!  I hope to see you. 

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Busy, busy, busy is right! Oh boy! Good luck with the holiday fairs. This time of year seems to fly by in a blur, but it's such a fun and beautiful time year. Enjoy!