Monday, December 28, 2009

End Of Year ~ Time To Take Stock....


(No, this is not my space, merely an inspiration)!

After a whirlwind of a past few weeks, things have settled down a bit and I have taken a long look at the aftermath of these busy busy weeks. A little tidy up is in order as well as a handful of tasks. This week I will be taking end of the year inventory on my soap supplies and finished products, as well as planning lots of new project for 2010, working on my 2010 business plan and much much more.  Time to look at the numbers, take stock of the company direction and accountabilities.

Farmers Markets continue and I will be at Allen, Sterling & Lothrop this Wednesday from 10-2, Rt. 1 Falmouth.

New soaps will be coming soon! Any suggestions for soap fragrances you would like to see/smell? I love hearing from you.

2 comments:

Carmen Maidment said...

Lookinh good! And I like the inspiration photo. Wish my space could look like that!!

Casco Bay Soap Co. said...

thanks! I will have a space this organized...someday! :)