Monday, July 6, 2009

Your Favorites

Many of my customers often comment at the Farmers Market or send me a note when ordering online, on what their favorite fragrance is....your top favorites are:

Lavender ~ a long time favorite and traditional fragrance
Sea Shore Scrub ~ clean smelling and gentle exfoliating action
Vanilla Bean ~ creamy vanilla, sweet and yummy
"Casco" Bay Rum ~ nice old fashion fragrance
Citrus Scrub ~ lemon verbena fragrance with cornmeal and poppy seeds for exfoliation

And I am often asked, what are my favorites:
(while very hard for me to choose, as honestly, I love them all!)

Mermaids Garden ~ "green" fragrance with seaweed, sea salt and clay
Peppermint Oatmeal ~ mmmmmmmmmm, with spearmint and peppermint and oat
Lilac ~ it was a limited edition and a sure seasonal favorite hit among many of you!

So, what are your favorites? I would love to hear from you!

No comments: