Friday, June 18, 2010

Yarmouth Clam Festival Google Map

Check out this map! Very very cool.  It will list all the featured spots of the festival on the left such as where the crafters are located, stage(s) for entertainment, restrooms, food vendors etc.  And you can zoom in and get a better view so you can spot landmarks and street names.  Nice map!  Click "View Yarmouth Clam Festival In A Larger Map" to see more detail and the text I was referring to above.


View Yarmouth Clam Festival in a larger map

2 comments:

sproutsandsweetpeas said...

That is so cool! DO you know where you will be yet?

Casco Bay Soap Co. said...

I know, very cool map. Yes I have my space assignment! It seems like a great spot. I am busy making soap and trying to figure out my booth arrangment.

Thanks for the comments.

Shannon ~ Casco Bay Soap Co.