Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Notes From The Universe

I get "Notes From The Universe" sent to my inbox everyday.  Some days the notes are good and some days they are great.  Often, they encourage me to look at something a different way.  Sometimes, I forward them to friends.  Today, I share it here with you.  More to come?   Maybe I will post them to the blog every now and then to boost you along too! 

 
"I still don't get why people are so surprised that the turtle beat the rabbit over the long run.
Consistent effort, no matter how small, sparks magic, fills sails, butters bread, turns tides, instills faith, summons friends, improves health, burns calories, creates abundance, yields clarity, builds courage, spins planets, and rewrites destinies.

No matter how small,

The Universe"

No comments: