Monday, July 19, 2010

Wow! Back From Clam Fest...

I'm back!  And, honestly, I'm exhausted.  That was an intense 3 full days of selling soap.  What a festival!  I made alot of new contacts, customers and friends.    Thanks to all my local fans that came out to support me at the festival!  It was great seeing you all! 

Here is a quick video to show you how the day started out on Friday.  This is Main St. before the parade, like 6 hours before.  This is the first day of the festival.  Busy and plenty of shoppers, note the chairs lining the street.  People "save" their spot for the much anticipated Friday night parade.   Some of these chair went out on the street on Monday, 5 full days before the parade!


Okay, and here is Main St. minutes before the parade.   My tent is only 20' or so away from this.  Once the parade ended, I was swamped with customers.


Stayed tuned, more posts to come! 

No comments: