Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Outdoor Fun


This Black Eyed Junco was waiting patiently for his turn at the feeder were I am sure to offer all the birds (and squirrels) plenty of seeds throughout the winter months.

Just a quick little picture and post for you from when I went snow shoeing this past Sunday. We had about 3 1/2 days of snow and wind here in Maine (but it only amounted to about 6", unless you count the drifts, then you have some areas that are 18" or so) and when it warmed up enough to stop snowing and enjoy being outside, I tried out my new snow shoes. And I LOVED them! I tromped around in the snow for close to an hour and brought my camera with me. I enjoyed myself soo much, Captain and I headed right down to LL Bean to purchase him a pair of snow shoes as well. More fun outdoor pictures will be sure to come!

No comments: