Friday, January 29, 2010

My Day Job


When I am not stirring the soap kettle, I am stirring up something sweeter, deep dark chocolate. I work for Simply Divine Brownies baking the most delicious, dense, fudgy brownies you will ever have. With over 25 flavors and decorated brownies, brownie truffles and brownie ice cream sandwiches (in the summer) I am pretty busy cracking eggs, melting chocolate, measuring sugar and sprinkling on the toppings! Here is a blog post they just posted about me, their baker. They were kind enough to mention my soap business, Thank you Simply Divine Brownies!

The Blog Post : Simply Divine Brownies

Purchase online:
Simply Divine Brownies

Place an order by phone:
207-865-3961

Or stop in and shop at the factory store:
174 Lower Main St.
Freeport, ME 04032


2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Nice post and cute picture! The brownies sound DELICIOUS (I think I might actually be drooling)!

Casco Bay Soap Co. said...

Thanks Anne Marie! They are indeed danerously delicous.