Saturday, January 2, 2010

Herb Scissors


I received these super cool Herb Scissors as a Christmas gift....I just love them! Fresh herbs are a recent must have addition to my kitchen. I usually reach for dried herb and spices, but while whipping up some of my recent recipes I have spoiled myself and bought the fresh Parsley, Sage, Rosemary or Thyme (hmmm, that has a nice sound to it!) A bit more work sure, but they really are worth it. These scissors just make the job even easier!

They can be found on Amazon, or in any fine kitchen store.

Here's the info. on them:

"Snip the herbs you need quickly, neatly and right where you want with our Herb Scissors. The unusual blade design features a set of five, sharp 3-in. stainless steel blades that allow you to cut, chop, or mince herbs directly into a pan or over a plate for garnishing. The large plastic handles have a soft silicone lining for the most comfortable grip. 7.5-in. long overall. Dishwasher safe".

My pair even came with a little blade cover, to keep the tips all safe and sound in the drawer. The little blade cover also has the ability to clean between those 5 blades, so you can get out all the yummy fresh herbs.

Love them!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

How cool is that? I didn't know these existed. I must have them! I grow my own basil and parsley and use them in every recipe I can. I'm adding these to my Christmas list :)