Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Think. I Need This.


Just look at this beautiful hair clip! A gorgeous pink butterfly. I think I might need one!

Have you shopped on Etsy.com before? I visit the Etsy front page everyday for some inspiration and to see what is new and fun. Etsy is a place to buy and sell all things homemade. There are some super talented people selling everything from hand painted items, photography and clothing to edibles, glass, reclaimed wood items, jewelry, and more and more and more.

Here is the link to KAANG's shop on Etsy. She sells these wonderful butterfly hair clips and other wonderful little gems for your hair and more. The description of this hair clip:
"Super cute feather butterfly attached to a metal alligator hair clip.About 3 inches from wing to wing. A great gift for someone special or to keep for yourself"!

Stop by and check out her shop, or go to the Etsy front page and see all the brilliant items made by creative people.

No comments: