Thursday, November 5, 2009

How Many Gallons Of Olive Oil?



How many gallons of Olive Oil do you think I will have used this year in my soaps?

Olive Oil is one of the primary ingredient in my soap and helps make your skins soo nice and soft.

Rich Olive Oil soaps contain many of the moisture and nutrients your skin desires. Stress, your diet, environment, pollutants, medications and exposure to ultra-violet rays all take a toll on the health of your skin. Olive oil helps replaces the moisture and elasticity lost. Olive Oil is naturally rich in vitamin E and other powerful antioxidants. These have fantastic healing and preserving properties, helping to restore and retain hair and skin's health, youthfulness and beauty. Dry skin and many dermatological conditions, from dandruff to psoriasis and eczema, all may respond extremely favorably to soap containing high concentrations of olive oil.

So, what is your guess for how many gallons of Olive Oils I will have used this year? Keep in mind that I have 2 full months of Winter Farmers Market and Holiday Craft Fairs coming up. These are my busiest months. Any guesses? I'll get back to you in a few days with the answer....

1 comment:

Casco Bay Soap Co. said...

I will use just about 30 gallons of Olive Oil this year in my soap making!