Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas In Maine


I've been making soap like mad! Lots to do to get ready for the Holiday gift giving season and people LOVE to give soap. 3 Farmers Markets a week, Craft Shows, special requests from friends and co-workers (you know who you are!) and online orders keep me making soap daily. Along with my standard favorites (Lavender, Blueberry Cream, Sea Shore Scrub, Wild Sea Rose ~ to name just a few), I am working hard to squeeze in some seasonal favorites and some new fragrance blends.

I named this soap Christmas In Maine because that is exactly what it smells like to me. Last year I made only 2 batches of this (which is 56 bars of soap) and sold it all at one craft fair alone!

This fragrance is a super blend of sugar and blue spruce. It is clean, crisp and refreshing but not quite the traditional 'pine' scent. The blue spruce adds an outdoors element. There is some fruity fragrance in there as well. Reminds me of a Christmas Barn type of store, maybe a rustic gift shop in an old wood barn that carries all sorts of holiday decorations, potpourri, fresh green Christmas wreaths, dried oranges studded with cloves and has hot cider to drink while you shop... all these fragrances wrapped up in a beautiful bar of wonderful creamy soap.

This is a limited edition soap....get it while you can!

No comments: