Thursday, June 20, 2013

Find Me At The Market....

Find me at the Freeport Farmers Market every Friday this summer!
 
Here is a look at some of the great things you can find there (along with my soaps, of course!)
 
Sweet baked goods...
 
 
Colorful bibs (and pot holders and bowl holders and much more)...

 
Soy wax candles...

 
Of course, fresh caught Maine lobsters!

 
Snappy, fresh radishes...

 
Maine Lupine...

 
Wool dryer balls....

 
Wonderful music....

 
Seaside fabric purses...

 
Farm fresh eggs...

 
Gluten free baked goods...

 
Bright red, sweet cherry tomatoes...

 
Gorgeous, delicate Peony's

 
And soo much more! Come and see me on Fridays from 1:00-5:00 downtown Freeport!!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Enjoy the market! I know you are going to do great. =)

Casco Bay Soap Co. said...

thank you!! I love being outside with my market friends and getting the direct feedback from customers. Happy summer Anne Marie!