Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Soaps Still Available!

Whew!  What can I say about the Holiday Season....busy?  Yes.  Jam packed?  Yes.  Did I have enough soaps?  Well...that is why I am here today.  I have run out of my brand new this year soap,  Naughty & Nice and just about out of Cinnamon & Oats.  I still have Christmas In Maine, Peppermint Twist and Gingersnap.   Shipping orders is still possible for most of New England....but beyond that, there are no guarantees.   If you are local, I am happy to met you for a soap delivery, I have even delivered straight to front doors. 


Making up more Bath Bombs, Tub Tea, Dryer Sachets and Laundry Detergent today to make sure there is plenty in stock for the Farmers Market on Saturday.   The market will be open on Christmas Eve day 9-12:30 at Ft. Andross Maine St. Brunswick.  I am happy to set aside any special items for you to ensure that they are available for you when you come to the market.  Just contact me!  cascobaysoap@aol.com

No comments: