Friday, November 25, 2011

Small Business Saturday!

Shop Small.  Shop Local.  Shop on Small Business Saturday.  Find soo many great items at your very own small, local shops.  You can find my soaps for sale all over the State of Maine, all small businesses. 


Shop Small Business Saturday at our Brunswick Winter Market Saturday November 26th ! I will be selling my soaps (as I do every Saturday) among 50+ other small, local businesses!


There are a few special events this weekend where you can find my soaps:

Bessie's Farm Goods, Litchfield Road, Freeport Holiday Open House and Craft Show Satyrday and Sunday, 9-4 each day.


Cat's Studio on the Hill, 5th Annual Creative Economy Holiday Sale, Pleasant Hill Road, Freeport. Friday, Saturday AND Sunday, 10-6:30 daily.


Hope to see you!!

No comments: