Thursday, July 28, 2011

Busy Summah' Days!

I have been busy!  Markets twice a week, over 20 wholesale accounts now, making soap and other products, keeping up with my household chores, company visiting and most importantly, having fun with my hubby on the weekends.

Some of our Summah' fun includes sailing on our sailboat. The seasons is soo very short, we get out there as much as we can. 

While this is not a picture of us sailing, our boat is one of the many in the background.  This little bike is actually mine!  Captain bought us fold up bikes that travel well on our sailboat.  We took them along with us 2 weekends ago and we brought them ashore at Sebasco Harbor Resorts for a ride around the property.  What fun!



I'll try to be back more often with some short post to keep you informed of soap adventures and such.

Thanks and hope you are having some fun where ever you are!

2 comments:

Jennifer Young said...

Hi! My mum is going to Augonquit, Maine for 2 weeks in August. Where would be the best/ nearest place to find you at a market? xo Jen

Casco Bay Soap Co. said...

Hi Jennifer,

The farmers markets that I sell at are:

Falmouth on Wednesdays 12-4
Rt. 1 Walmart Plaza, Falmouth

Freeport on Fridays 2-5:30
L.L.Bean Campus, Freeport

I would say that if she wants to take a drive to come to a market, I would suggest the Freeport one. LOT of outlet shopping and resturants in Freeport and a huge destination for people.

If she just wants to pick up soaps, there are a few local stores, close to where she will be that carry my soaps.

I will be missing a couple of markets (due to vacation). When is she coming to Maine? I will not be at market on Wed. the 3 and Fri. the 5th and possibly miss Fri. the 12th. Thanks!

:)
Shannon