Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lattitudes & Atttitudes

Those of you that read my blog know that I also like to cook.  And bake.  You may or may not know that Captain and I sail in the warmer months.  I combined the 2 interests and have submitted some recipes to my favorite Sailing Magazine, Latitudes &  Attitudes.  The magazine chose me as this months feature cook in their "Galley Gourmet"!  Here are some shots from the magazine:




I will post the recipes too.  I think you'll enjoy them.  Super Easy Beer Bread, Chocolate Pudding Cake and a Cheesy Rice & Bean Bake.  I was sure to make them all in my little on-board oven in my tiny galley on the sailboat.  I wanted to be sure that these could indeed be made on a boat successfully.  I listed some shortcuts for easy cleanup and multiple ingredients (with limited space on board, these tips were helpful).  It was fun!  I am working on more recipes to submit to the magazine again.

No comments: