Saturday, February 19, 2011

Brunswick Winter Market on PBS

The wonderful market that I am part of during the winter months was featured on MPBN the other day.  A local TV crew (1 camera guy and host Jennifer Rooks) came to the market about 5-6 weeks ago and interviewed and filmed at our market as part of an episode on Winter Farming.  I am proud and fortunate to be part of this great market.  And always happy to be include in any Farmers Market along with other "value added products".   Here is the episode that was on Maine MPBN the other night here in Maine.   There are a few interviews from local farmers and a look inside our Winter Market held in Brunswick.  As an aside, you can see my table and me (I'm wearing a raspberry colored sweater and have green tablecloths) at the 11:46 minute mark.  Enjoy!

No comments: