Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fresh Guest Soaps Delivered

The James Place Inn B&B in Freeport is one of my longest wholesale customers.  I met innkeeper Tori at a one of my first Farmers Markets a few summers back.  She was sniffing my soaps and simply asked "do you make guest size soaps".  I thought quick, "well, I do now"!  She and I worked on the signature fragrance for their B&B and they have been ordering soaps ever since.

Here is the James Place Inn B&B in the fall...

And from the side in the winter!  The decorations Tori did just perfect!

If you are in Freeport and stay at The James Place Inn B&B, you will be treated with your very own, little guest size bar of Peppermint Oatmeal soap made by Casco Bay Soap Co.

Today I delivered a fresh batch of soap as the Inn gears up for the fall rush of guests.

No comments: