Thursday, August 12, 2010

Scottish Soap...


My soaps will be for sale at our local Scottish Highland Games in a couple of weekends.  I have altered them a bit to fit in more with the crowd (think kilts, bagpipes, thistle, oatmeal and you'll get the idea).  Adding these adorable plaid ribbons to my Heather &  Hyacinth, Highland Lavender and my Oatmeal & Cinnamon soaps as well as highlighting my name ,"Shannon" and a little Thistle graphic I think did the trick.   I actually have Scottish blood running through my veins.  My maiden name was McGee.  Growing up with a name like Shannon McGee attracted quite a bit of attention.   I just love the Highland Games.  The drums drumming and the bag pipes piping...the men walking around in kilts...Scottish foods and games.  If you are able to attend a Highland Games in your area, I highly recommend it. 


2 comments:

Jennifer Young said...

Love this packaging... love the tartan ribbon in the middle. Gorgeous! xo Jen

Casco Bay Soap Co. said...

Thank you Jen! Yes, I just love the tartan ribbons, soo colorful. I do think that they will sell well.
:)
Shannon