Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Inside Bessie's Farm Goods


I'm at the front door, looking in....


Turn around and from the porch you can see that outside, Kathy and Deede are hard at work planting the gardens.


Love the way the yarns are displayed in cube's on the wall!


Yummy baked goods. Granola, Ginger Cookies, Crackers, Chocolate Chip Cookies...I bought the Chocolate Chip cookies and they were delicious.


A corner for reading or knitting.


Wonderful spinning wheels! Both Deede and Kathy spin there own wool into yarn.


My display of Laundry Detergent and Dryers Sachets. The soap is in another area of the store.

Above are a few pictures from inside Bessie's Farm Goods. They opened on May 3rd, and have been busy ever since. I already have a repeat order from them! What a sweet little place, quaint and full of neat treasures. All these times are for sale, and made by the talented craftsmen and women of the local Freeport area! I bought some delicious and huge oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that barely made it home, and I live only about 5 miles away!



No comments: