Thursday, April 9, 2009

Contest At Market

This year I am going to hold a drawing for a 4 pack of Casco Bay Soap Co. soaps each month. The reason is this: I need more email contact addresses to send out such cool announcements as new locations Casco Bay Soaps are sold, special Farmers Markets, or the Holiday Craft Fair Schedule. A mailing list is very important for news, updates and keeping in touch with Casco Bay Soap Co. supporters. Plus, isn't it fun to win something? Sure it is!

Look for my email sign up book on my table this year. I will use this super cool random number generator to choose a winner ~ http://random.org/ I enter how many new email addresses I collected and push a button. The random number generator will then choose a random number and presto, I have my winner!

Market starts in May and ends in September. That means there will be 5 great giveaways of a fantastic 4 pack of Casco Bay Soaps. You really only can enter once, as if you enter more than once, you will be getting multiple emails from Casco Bay Soap Co., and although I know you love my soap, that could be overkill.

No comments: