Thursday, October 15, 2009

More on my new Cinnamon Sugar Soap. Well, Sort of.


Well, there I was visiting another one of my favorite food websites, Bakerealla.com. If you haven't heard of her, she is a incredibly inspirational baker, and has mouthwatering pictures to go with her recipes.

Bakerella has been on Martha and makes these incredible cake pops, but that is another posting (peek around her site, and you will find them).

So there I was checking out her most recent post (I got to her blog daily) and she had put up these fantastic looking Snickerdoodle Cupcakes! What?! The awesome combination of the crunch of a cinnamon sugar snickerdoodle cookie with yummy soft, moist cinnamon cake AND vanilla seven minute frosting.....oh boy. oh boy!

Recipe Link Here On Bakerella.com

No comments: