Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pinterest

Have you heard of Pinterest? 


Pinterest is a virtual pin board. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pin boards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.
People use pin boards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and share their favorite recipes.

I have a group of pin boards that I have started.  ORGANIZATION.  I love it!!  Putting all the ideas and cool things you come across online in one place, I'm in!  Visit them and see what beautiful things motivate, inspire and make me happy.  Browse around Pinterest, create your own pin board or follow me!

I have a button over on the right side of this blog that directly takes you to my Pinterest pin board.  Enjoy!

No comments: