Sunday, April 4, 2010

Special Delivery


It was Easter Sunday, but I had 10 extra minutes....

A customer and I worked out a little special delivery for Easter Sunday. I was headed North for some dinner at my folks and she was only 15 minutes away from there, could we met in the middle? She realllly wanted to try a few of my soap fragrances that her local retail store just didn't carry at the moment. And really, this happens often. I did something similar about 3 weeks ago. A customer emailed. Her husband had some out of town clients (really out of town ~ Korea!) and wanted them to have some of my handmade soaps to bring back to their wives. I was happy to meet up with you Holly! Thanks for sending my soaps along to Korea. And so nice to meet you on Sunday Maria! Enjoy your soaps.

If you are not able to make it to any of the Farmers Markets or the local retail stores are not carrying the soap fragrance that you desire, just send me and email, give me a call, send a note along and perhaps we can meet up for your very own special delivery.

No comments: