Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Etsy.com Purchase...


I've mentioned this a few time before, I love ETSY.com. Etsy is all thing handmade. And loaded with such beautiful art / glass items / accessories / paintings / clothing / quilts / needlecraf t / knitting / EARRINGS! And soo much more. Head over there and just take a look at the front page. You will be impressed and inspired.

Last week I bought myself these beautiful sparkly earring from Almost Sunday on Esty. They are simply gorgeous! She has other colors and shapes. All soo pretty, it was very hard to choose. The earrings came packaged in a little box wrapped with a sweet ribbon and even a little Thank You note to me for purchasing. She included a bonus pair of sweet dangle purple pearl earrings! Don't forget to visit ETSY.com often for beautiful items.

No comments: