Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Soap For Bug Bites?

I got bit pretty good over the weekend.  I can tell you right now exactly where I have 5 good size, very sore and red bug bites.  Even though I had on some bug repellent, they managed to find a few spots that I missed. I even think that one bug just bit me and moved a 1/4" to the left and bit again, it's now a double bite!   I have sensitive skin and bug bites just seem to last and last!  I came across something on the web and gave it a try....rub a dry bar of soap on your bug bites and it will help with the itch.  Well, I have a lot of soap hanging around here, so I gave it a try.  And yes, it worked!  After the initial soreness of rubbing a hard bar of soap on my sensitive bug bites, I waited patently for about 5 minutes and realized that yes I was not itching anymore!
 
Give it a try!!
 
Another interesting use for soap.
 
 

No comments: