Monday, March 21, 2011

Soaps Now In Belfast, MAINE

I have sent off my soaps to a new retail location, Beyond The Sea in Belfast MAINE.  The soaps should arrive at their doorstep any day now!   I am thrilled to have my soaps in their lovely store in the beautiful seaside town of Belfast.  

Captain (my hubby) and I often visited the town of Belfast before we lived here in Maine.  We would travel up the coast and find ourselves stopping in Belfast for lunch, a sail on the Friendship Sloop Amity or browsing the Farmers Market.  I love the quaint, seaside, artistic, old fashioned town. 

Belfast Harbor


Main St. is much the way it was years ago.  Lots of beautiful buildings all sandwiched together.  Loads of great shops line the streets.


 Belfast has a bustling Farmers Market too!  I wish I was closer so I could sell my soaps there, but Beyond The Sea will do a great job for me.
Here's a bit about them from their website:

A Distinctive Gift Shop featuring Quality Gifts and Books, MADE IN MAINE, New England, and USA, by small family owned businesses or individuals. We pamper our shoppers with knowledgeable service, an Espresso Bar, Comfortable Seats and a Warm, Relaxing Atmosphere.

If you are in the area, be sure to stop in and visit them.   (And maybe buy some soap)!

Beyond The Sea
74 Main St.
Belfast, MAINE

No comments: