Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Black Dinah Chocolatiers


When at Farmers Fare last weekend dropping off soaps, I picked up the most beautiful box of chocolates. Made by Black Dinah Chocolatiers in Isle Au Haut, Maine, this beautiful box held 4 lovely chocolates. I shared them with the Captain my mom and dad. Had I been alone, I probably would have eaten them all myself. No, not probably. I would have for sure. You can count on that.Inside this sweet little box, we found four delicious chocolates to choose from: Chocolate Gingerbread (topped with crystallized ginger), The Varietal (pure dark chocolate decorated on top with a beautiful little piece of artwork), Bees & Flowers (orange blossom honey and orange zest, also decorated on top with artwork - bees!) and 0-20 Degrees Latitude (dark and milk chocolate ganache with coffee and real gold leaf on top).

WOW, we all loved our chocolates! Visit the website here: Black Dinah Chocolatiers. AND they were in Martha Stewart magazine back in February. Very cool!

Just a little shout out to another local business. Support your local business when possible, they make the world go 'round.

No comments: