Tuesday, October 22, 2013

NEW Winter Market For Me!

Find me on Wednesdays as part of the NEW Yarmouth Farmers Market - Winter edition!
 
 
 
Inside "The Log Cabin" located at 196 Main St. in Yarmouth you will find this brand new winter market anchored by the wonderful farmers Sarah of Winter Hill Farm in Freeport and Justin of Deri Farm in North Yarmouth.   I will be there and I have heard a rumor that my friend Paula of Paula C's. Baked Goods will be joining us too. Stop in for wonderful seasonal veggies, farm fresh eggs, Sarah's cheeses and other dairy from her farm and of course, my soaps!
 
More vendors will be joining us, so stay tuned!
 
Follow The Yarmouth Farmers Market on Facebook - Here
 
I start NEXT Wednesday October 30th and the market is from 3:00-6:00.
 
Hope to see you there!!

No comments: