Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Busy Busy!


With all this fine weather the Farmers Markets are getting very busy. I am so happy to see so many people out and about! The smiles on their faces are a sure sign of the nice weather that has finally come to New England.

As you can see in the above photo (this market is Freeport) that we are packed in, tent to tent. Generally we have 20+ vendors at market offering everything you wish a market would offer...fresh eggs, local meats, in season fruits and veggies, yarn, candles, aprons, pottery, bread, cheese, spices, fresh seafood, hanging plants, seedlings, perennials, baked goods (cookies, cupcakes, muffins, pies), art, jewelry, Afghanistan prepared foods, cut flowers, and of course SOAP!

I am happy to report that almost as fast as I make soap, you are buying it. It keeps me busy, and I am happy to make both the old favorites and new creations. I generally get several suggestions per market for soap fragrances and when I get repeat requests for the same fragrance I do my best to bring it to you. Coming up soon will be more of Mermaids Garden, Sea Shore Scrub and Lavender. But new will be Tomato Leaf (!) and some fun fragrances for children like Chocolate and Watermelon.

Thanks for coming out to market!

No comments: